Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. You should understand that by booking our services you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- We will carry out an initial free site inspection. Following the site inspection we will provide you with a written quotation for our services.
- The price on our quotation will remain valid for a period of 28 days from the date of the quotation.
- Any specific requirements other than those contained in these Terms and Conditions will be stated in the quotation.
- The Contract will be formed when you accept the quotation and go ahead and book a time and date for us to carry out our services.
Price and Payment
- The price for the services will be the price as stated in the written quotation received from us provided that you arrange a time and date for us to carry out the services within 28 days from the date of the quotation. We reserve the right to change the price where you arrange a date and time for us to carry out the services after the initial 28 days time period set out above.
- For services costing £300.00 or under, payment is to be made in full upon completion of the services.
- For services costing over £300.00, a deposit of 40% of the total cost is to be paid at least 7 days before the date booked for the services to be carried out and the balance is to be paid upon completion.
- In the event that you fail to pay the deposit, we reserve the right to either:-
(i) Delay performance of our services until the deposit is paid.
(ii) Require payment of the full amount of our quotation before carrying out our services.
(iii) Terminate the Contract.
- If you fail to pay in full within 14 days of completion of our services, we will charge interest on the outstanding amount at the rate of 8% per annum at a daily rate until payment is made.
- You will receive an Invoice upon completion of our services. Payment is to be made within 28 days of the date of the Invoice unless alternative terms have been agreed in writing.
- If you fail to pay our Invoice in full by the due date, we will charge interest on the outstanding amount in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- We accept payment by cash, cheque or BACS.
For Domestic Customers Only
- You may cancel our services within 14 calendar days of booking. You do not have to give any reason and you are entitled to a full refund of any deposit paid. To cancel a booking you must inform us of your decision in writing either by signed for delivery or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may use the Model Cancellation Form attached although you are not obliged to.
- You can request that we carry out our services within the 14 day cancellation period but, you must make an express request to do so in writing.
- If you subsequently decide to cancel our services within the cancellation period, you will be liable to pay a reasonable amount for the services provided to you as at the date of cancellation.
- You may cancel or reschedule our services on giving us at least 48 hours notice. Failure to provide us with the requisite notice may result in a £50.00 cancellation fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule our services as and when necessary. We do not accept any liability for any losses resulting from such cancellation or rescheduling.
- You agree to provide access to your property at the agreed scheduled time. Failure to provide access may result in a £50.00 cancellation fee.
- You agree to provide access to your water supply and electricity supply to enable us to carry out our services. Failure to provide access will result in a [£50] cancellation fee.
- You agree to clear the site to be cleaned as far as is reasonably practicable.
- You agree that we may take before and after photographs of the area cleaned to use on our website or in any other promotional material.
- We will carry out our services with reasonable care and skill.
- We will maintain adequate Liability Insurance.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to your satisfaction unless written notice is received by us with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to your satisfaction or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- You agree to allow us to come back to re-clean and inspect any disputed areas before arranging a third party to carry out services.
- Our liability for any losses you suffer as a result of any negligence or any breach by us of these Terms and Conditions is limited to the amount charged to you for our services. It does not include or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- We are not liable to you for any indirect or consequential losses including but not limited to loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of opportunity or losses to third parties.
- Pressure washing can reveal pre-existing damage to surfaces that are being cleaned. We do not accept any responsibility for pre-existing damage which may be revealed as a result of our services. We do not take responsibility for any existing damage to your property which cannot be cleaned or removed completely.
- Pressure washing may loosen or remove unsound, broken, damaged or perished surfaces, pointing blocks, paving stones and insecure brickwork. We do not accept any responsibility to make good or reinstate. Any costs of reinstatement and/or making good will be your responsibility.
- We shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions caused by factors outside of our control.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English Law and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in all matters regarding our Contract and Terms and Conditions.
- None of the demand for or the acceptance of payments under these Terms and Conditions or the failure by us to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions at any time for any period will release or exonerate or any way affect your liability or be a waiver of:-
(i) These Terms and Conditions.
(ii) A right at any time afterwards to enforce each and every term and condition.
(iii) Any penalty attached to their non performance.
- Any notice required under these Terms and Conditions shall be in writing and shall be served:-
(ii) By Signed For Delivery.
(iii) By email to email@example.com.
Our address for service of any notice is Ultimate Cleaning Solutions, 61 Primrose Hill, Lydney, Gloucestershire, GL15 5SF.
Cleaning Solutions, 61 Primrose Hill, Lydney, Glos. GL15 5SF
I/We give notice that I/we cancel my/our Contract of Sale of the following goods/for the supply of the following service ordered on [insert date].
Name of Consumer
Address of Consumer
Signature of Consumer (only if this form is notified on paper)